To Give You The Best Experience
First Off, Thank you for Booking & Inquiring!
Prior to Appointment:
1. Be on time to your appointment for the time slot is to fit your appointment needs. Any lateness will delay other guest and your appointment service will not be adjusted past the time made.
2. Hair Cuts, Haircolor, and or Going Lighter:
Come with dry, washed hair from day of or day before - Please brush hair prior to arrival.
(Please be advised that color appointments may take longer than usual
depending on length and density, so please eat prior)
3. Hair Extensions: Come with clean hair. Absolutely no products in hair and washed from the day before.
4. Updos: Best Practices: Book a Blowout the day before and or Wash & blow dry hair at home day before for best style results.
Use a hydrating cream or primer spray for the mids to ends of hair.
Then apply hair moose all over or a root spray at the root of your hair, brush then blow-dry.
5. Guests: No additional guest may accompany you to the appointment.
6. Keep personal items to a minimal.
7. Clothing: No sweatshirts with hoodies.
We are not responsible for any damaged clothing due to hair chemicals.)
8. No outside food. A water bottle or small snack is ok.
(It is recommenced to eat before the appointment.)
9. For service preparation = Fill Out Consultation Form under "New Clients."
Please send pictures of what you are wanting as far as
cut/color/style/makeup of front/side/back etc. as it will be very helpful in preparing for you service.
10. All services are Final: No Refunds