To provide a service of trust, respect, love and or encouragement.
To educate and enhance beauty confidence in clients through a personalized service experience.
True beauty spreads and transpires from the inside out and is to be created to be like no one else because each one of us is unique and it is to be celebrated.
Let's go beyond hair, haircolor and make-up; it's all about sharing and exchanging positive energy, goals, and to create positive relationships and feed off each other as we share life!
Ultimately, to make a difference whether it be big or small for each individual.
Are You Ready?
2055 Montiel Rd.,
San Marcos, CA 92069
To Give You The Best Experience
First Off, Thank you for Booking & Inquiring!
Prior to Appointment:
1. Be on time to your appointment for the time slot is to fit your appointment needs. Any lateness will delay other guest and your appointment service will not be adjusted past the time made.
2. Hair Cuts, Haircolor, and or Going Lighter:
Come with dry, washed hair from day of or day before - Please brush hair prior to arrival.
(Please be advised that color appointments may take longer than usual
depending on length and density, so please eat prior)
3. Hair Extensions: Come with clean hair. Absolutely no products in hair and washed from the day before.
4. Updos: Best Practices: Wash & blow dry hair a day before for best style results.
Use a hydrating cream or primer spray for the mids to ends of hair.
Then apply hair moose all over or a root spray at the root of your hair, then blow-dry.
5. Guests: No additional guest may accompany you to the appointment.
6. Keep personal items to a minimal.
7. Clothing: No sweatshirts with hoodies.
We are not responsible for any damaged clothing due to hair chemicals.)
8. No outside food. A water bottle or small snack is ok.
(It is recommenced to eat before the appointment.)
9. For service preparation = Fill Out Consultation Form under "New Clients."
Please send pictures of what you are wanting as far as
cut/color/style/makeup of front/side/back etc. as it will be very helpful in preparing for you service.
10. All services are Final: No Refunds